Thursday, November 19, 2009

Attn Pgh Ladies:

Casablanca, the Mediterranean/Middle Eastern mish-mash store next door to Avalon is going out of business. EVERY. THING. MUST. GO. They have some great leather bags there that started at 350 - 250 but are now 60% off. I got this one for $120... what can I say, I have a soft spot for good luggage.




They also had some in black, various sizes, and some awesome carpet bag ones with a fabric panel on the front. Just saying, if you're interested, head over quickly.

There are also crazy mirrors, lots of decorative boxes, lots of furniture/dishware, hookas (to lure young male college freshmen to your lawn).... I think I'm going back for an end table.

get it!

5 comments:

  1. its coming close to the time when you'll need to update your all teh clothing i own poster

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! i love that! i'm gonna go when im there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tay can we go together? please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks for the heads up, Taylor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah let's go guys! i can't stop thinking about that end table. it goes with nothing i have now, but in my future house....

    ReplyDelete